Fleet & Heavy Motor Insurance

Keep your business on the road with commercial vehicle insurance. Bridges Insurance Services can help you insure everything from company cars and delivery vehicle with fleet insurance to machinery with  heavy vehicle insurance.

Fleet & Heavy Motor Insurance

Commercial Vehicle Insurance

Comprehensive Fleet & Heavy Motor Insurance

Keep your business on the road with comprehensive commercial vehicle insurance or fleet insurance.

Our offer includes:

  • fleet insurance for competitive group premiums
  • heavy vehicle insurance for specialist machinery
  • help to find the right policy for your commercial vehicles
From commercial car insurance to heavy vehicle insurance Bridges Insurance Services can arrange the right cover for you.

Whether you’re a man and a van, have a fleet of company cars or manage trucks transporting goods around the country, Bridges Insurance Services can arrange commercial vehicle cover to protect your business. Our team of experienced Waikato-based insurance brokers can help you cover a full fleet or just arrange third party cover for one car.

Remember if you use your vehicle for business purposes, then personal car insurance won't cover it. You need specific commercial vehicle insurance. To organise an insurance quote for your business vehicles get in touch with Bridges Insurance Services today. To fully protect your business, talk to us about other options including business assets insurance and liability insurance in New Zealand or specialist farm insurance.

Bridges Business Vehicle Insurance Services can provide a wide range of commercial vehicle insurance including:

  • insurance for trade vehicles including utes - talk to us about this cover as part of trades insurance which also includes small business liability insurance
  • insurance for individual commercial vehicles such as delivery vans
  • fleet insurance for a group of delivery vehicles or company cars used by employees
  • truck insurance and heavy vehicle insurance for large vehicles including construction equipment or farm vehicles
Our team of independent Hamilton-based insurance brokers can help you find the best policy for your needs.

Commercial vehicle insurance can cover you for a range of special circumstances. Commercial car insurance or heavy vehicle insurance can not only cover for the standard things like third party damage or fire, it can also include a number of specialist areas only needed when you use a vehicle for business or run machinery.

Cover can be arranged for
Loss of use

Covers costs if you have to hire or replace a vehicle while yours is off the road.


Covers damage caused by ingestion of objects into machinery.

Clean up costs

Covers costs of cleaning up if your company vehicle spills a load or loses it fuel.

Tyres & glass

Cover for damage to tyres or broken or chipped windscreens including heavy vehicles like tractors or earthmoving equipment.

Hired & borrowed vehicles

Covers you even if the vehicle you are using is a hire vehicle, or if an employee borrows your company car.


We have outlined some common insurance questions to help you understand insurance better.

What do I need to do if I need to make a claim?

Please give one of our friendly claims team a call or complete a claim form through the website and we will be in touch. Make a Claim Here.

What fees do you charge? How do you make your money?

For most policies, we are remunerated by the insurer when you take out cover arranged by us. This includes renewals and changes you make throughout the year. 

The remuneration we receive is a percentage of the company premium & company natural disaster premium you are charged. All other levies, Government charges and taxes are collected without us earning income on these.

In addition, to enable us to provide you with a high level of service we may also apply an Administration Charge which will be shown on your invoice.

What is a Duty of Disclosure?

When you enter into a contract of insurance you have a legal duty to disclose to the insurer all facts that are material to the risk. This would include all information you know or could reasonably be expected to know that would influence the judgment of a prudent insurer in accepting or declining an insurance risk or in fixing the premium or terms or conditions of the contract.

We are here for you.

Don't leave your assets unprotected any longer. Talk to us about our insurance packages. Our team are here to help you with that little bit of piece of mind. No need to worry, we have you covered.

Ready to get a free quote? Fill out our online form and we will be in touch to discuss your requirements.

Find your insurance broker today

Take our quick quiz to find the right insurance broker for your needs.