Specialist cyber insurance
In modern business, computers and networks form the backbone of many business transactions and operations. This puts your business at risk of a cyber-attack either by professional hackers or by a malicious individual.
- viruses that stop your computer network from running
- encryption by hackers who then demand money to reinstate your services
- phishing attacks to get personal information
- electronic theft of assets or money by employees or an outsider
- loss of data or data corruption or breach of privacy
Most standard business insurance policies or liability policies do not cover you for cyber-attacks. Specialist cyber insurance can protect you from loss of profits and costs involved in reinstating your systems, and provide money to help with public relations in the aftermath of an attack.
Bridges Insurance Services can advise you on insurance products that will help you prepare and protect your business from cyber-attack.
We have outlined some common insurance questions to help you understand insurance better.
Ready to get a free quote? Fill out our online form and we will be in touch to discuss your requirements.
Take our quick quiz to find the right insurance broker for your needs.